94.23.201.99:5204
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
94.23.201.99:5204

VC:MP Pure DM

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

{{Accepted}}Request to apply for admin{{Accepted}}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kevinsito

kevinsito

{{Accepted}}Request to apply for admin{{Accepted}} Empty
PostSubject: {{Accepted}}Request to apply for admin{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}Request to apply for admin{{Accepted}} EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:23 pm

hello everyone i hope you were fine well my reason is the next one i want to apply for admin Wink i think i can do my best just tell me what i have to do and i will do it thanks for read this cya (WU)kevinzito

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accepted , title change :))
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}Request to apply for admin{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}Request to apply for admin{{Accepted}} EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:59 pm

please follow the format here Razz

Name: (ingame)

Time Playing VCMP: (how many years you have been playing for, and if you had any breaks please mention them here)

Average Hourly Play: (how many hours do you usually play daily)
Average Days Play: (on what days do you usually play out of the week)

Timezone: (in what timezone will you be playing in, and from what to what time usually in that timezone specified)

Why: (why should you be admin? be creative)

Other: (make sure you include this, tell us any other information that you would like us to know that might help you get admin, and anything that is not classified in the above can be put in here)
Back to top Go down
https://puredm.forumotion.com
kevinsito

kevinsito

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}Request to apply for admin{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}Request to apply for admin{{Accepted}} EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:47 am

Name: [WU]KEVINZITO

Time Playing VCMP: 4 months and 1 break just for 1 week cause i had to many homeworks

Average Hourly Play: depends if i have activities like 2 hours but if i don't have to do anything about 6 hours or i take a break if my girlfriend is online

Average Days Play: i play everyday

Timezone: (GTM-06:00) american central

Why: mm because i want to make the server better i want to help everybody and also help GTA5 doing good things i don't any bad intention my way is just help, help everbody help you doing the server more powerfull and good

Other: well well one thing is that i saw a lot of hackers in the server and i don't like that i like to be a clean player i was a noob but i not more a noob other thing i can cover the time that gta isn't in the server and when i chat with my girl i can command from the mirc thank you for read my request see you.
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}Request to apply for admin{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}Request to apply for admin{{Accepted}} EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 am

Accepted

UPDATE:

Level upgraded, Kevinzito will now have Ownership status in the server due to him being the most active admin and his willingness to help.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Promotion)
Back to top Go down
https://puredm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}Request to apply for admin{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}Request to apply for admin{{Accepted}} Empty

Back to top Go down

{{Accepted}}Request to apply for admin{{Accepted}}
Page 1 of 1