94.23.201.99:5204
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
94.23.201.99:5204

VC:MP Pure DM

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

{{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[HSK]seve_
Server Mod
Server Mod

{{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}} Empty
PostSubject: {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}} EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:35 am

Name: ([HSK]seve_)

Time Playing VCMP: (I have playing as a year and 2 months i have learned to play pretty well xD)

Average Hourly Play: (More than 5 hours when i do not have to make hahah)
Average Days Play: (Game minimum one hour every day)

Timezone: UTC/GMT -6 hours)

Why: (Good i like to help in the server journal of my clan and as also entered in this me gustaria collaborate with gta5 has make it more fun and not let it enter hacks or cheaters, and i think that with the passage of time i have learned to play and i have ceased to be noob long ago)

Other: (Good i am mexican does not speak english to the perfecion but i am learning i have enough knowledge in many games and above all is quite vc-mp, script.rules. cheats. hacks. That is why i am interested in helping the server does not have cheaters or hacks with the time know more people within the server and able to help in what is needed)
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}} EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:32 pm

Quote :
define the following terms as you understand them, and what they mean in relation to the administration role(what is is, what you would do about it, anything else you feel is important info in relation to admin/enforcement and game-balance... PLEASE BE AS DETAILED AS YOU CAN, MAKE EXAMPLES, WRITE AN ESSAY, THE MORE THE BETTER):

- health cheat
- speed hacks
- gravmod
- flying
- flying bug
- bugged
- high/super jump glitch
- spamming/flooding
- crouch and fire m60
- wall-glitching
- weapon.dat modification
- (crouch) glitching stubby
- drive-by
- map mods
- command abuse
- death evading
Back to top Go down
https://puredm.forumotion.com
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}} EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:16 am

Please reply within the next 7 days, or I will close the topic due to inactivity
Back to top Go down
[HSK]seve_
Server Mod
Server Mod

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}} EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:23 am

removed to prevent others from copying

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ^^)
Back to top Go down
Foxtrot
Server Admin
Server Admin
Foxtrot

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}} EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:34 pm

[HSK]seve_ wrote:
- bugged: System error that very often goes causing which has the error cannot kill but to the if it can kill

EPIC FAIL
Back to top Go down
[HSK]seve_
Server Mod
Server Mod

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}} EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:29 am

[quote="Foxtrot"]
[HSK]seve_ wrote:
- bugged: System error that very often goes causing which has the error cannot kill but to the if it can kill

That'S wrong?
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}} EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:08 pm

[quote="[HSK]seve_"]
Foxtrot wrote:
[HSK]seve_ wrote:

That'S wrong?

na, it's not wrong it's just that the way wrote it sounds a bit confusing because of ur englih Razz. The reality is though that about 50% of vcmp players speak spanish and you have a decet understanding of the bugs gices hacks etc. For this reason I congratulate you on your acceptace, however plase note that your level may rise or lower dependng on ho well you do. I might start you off as level three like forge, but frge is now level nine because he does very well. The same may apply to you
if you also do well Smile

Accepted

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}} Empty

Back to top Go down

{{Accepted}}Application in order to help (admin) seve_{{Accepted}}
Page 1 of 1