94.23.201.99:5204
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
94.23.201.99:5204

VC:MP Pure DM

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some suggestions....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UJIbU4

UJIbU4

Some suggestions.... Empty
PostSubject: Some suggestions....   Some suggestions.... EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:37 am

1. While fighting in LMS, one player died due to fall Smile and he dropped weapons... I've picked em up. Don't know what will be in case when I kill him Very Happy, but this way LMS isn't balanced - as some ppl can't get any weapon during it but another use them.
2. Players can interrupt LMS fights... one was in stadium - bloodring. Maybe better to remove weapon dmg for fighters from out-LMS guys.
3. Delay of 7 secs annoys Mad it's better than freezing but don't get away death evade...
4. Bank killing is forbidden? Shocked Why? Better just to turn off weapon dmg... like it is in other servers.
5. Reported about random cash bug in-game before... it's count switching every sec. from real to 20689 or like it.
6. Didn't find spawn weapons set option, hope it appears soon Smile
7. Script lags (a bit) even with 3 players silent
8. 2 property info's shows up while picking property sign.
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions....   Some suggestions.... EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:30 am

1.) Can be looked into, but I think the dead players dropping other weapons doesn't unbalance it really considering the rest of the alive people can pick them , one pickup from a dead person can be picked up by two players -- they don't sync

2) yes, I have noticed this, a solution will come soon

3) hmm idk maybe

4) can be looked into, although I haven't seen that in other servers

5) ???

6) true

7) I have played on there with 14 players and minimal script lag. I was just doing a few CPU consuming things on my laptop (which hosts the scripts) while you were playing. Normally the scripts should operate without lag.

8 ) JAJAJ just realized I had two of the property scripts loaded
Back to top Go down
https://puredm.forumotion.com
UJIbU4

UJIbU4

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions....   Some suggestions.... EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:15 pm

4) At one server in the Bank you can shoot, but enemy didn't fall and receive damage - when you entered it, game notify you: "Weapon damage reduced" or "Weapon damage off" - same in Sunshine.

5) already resolved as I see - before it shows that my money are ~20600$, but then it changes to ~350 (real sum) and each 1-2 seconds like it. All in all you can't deposit "ghost" money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions....   Some suggestions.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions....
Page 1 of 1