94.23.201.99:5204
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
94.23.201.99:5204

VC:MP Pure DM

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

{{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madara_Ivan
Management
Management
Madara_Ivan

{{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}} Empty
PostSubject: {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}} EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 am

Look, what happens is that today 17/FEB/2010 were like 3:00 pm, between to see my cars and it's no longer had to if that's what I did was replacing them with my money that I had on the bank of game-_-"bone to spend my money back, being that these vehicles and had previously, I am asking here is that if could get my money that is 300.000 and that I had to spend buying back these three vehicles [Hunter 101 - Hunter 163 - Sea Sparrow 55]
I just want to know if I can get that money back to spend on vehicles that already had before.

I hope to have a positive response and Greetings

Here photos that I had to buy again

{{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}} Preuba10
here bought the hunter again

{{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}} Mas_pr10
Sea Sparrow bought here again = /

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Locked)
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}} EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:29 am

Madara, this didn't happen on the 17th it happened on the 16th. The admin testyo saw you from irc saying how you didn't own the cars that you had recently purchased. This may have been due to a script change, I'm not really sure however I still had my cars and everyone else had theirs. Nonetheless, testyo decided to refund your invested money (assuming the truth was being told) so that you could buy your vehicles again. I believe the images that you have posted above were only show you re-buying the vehicles that you had supposedly lost after you were refunded your money, even though it was never confirmed that you lost any vehicles in the first place. Furthermore, I was in the server earlier today while you were playing and saw no purchase of either of these vehicles. Unless you can prove to me that this isn't the case then unfourtunately I don't have any reason to believe you.

Basically, you were given back that money so you could buy back what you had before.
Back to top Go down
https://puredm.forumotion.com
Madara_Ivan
Management
Management
Madara_Ivan

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}} EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:45 am

Watch when you enter the server, I had the car, nor the repayment of the vehicles in my bank account had 500,000, and these had since Monday along with my car, but as I said, between this day started ! mycars, and to my surprise did not have no car, I went to the bank to see if I had not even given the cash back, and neither, I had my 500,000 that already had, whether it hize I was buying again these 500,000 (it already had on Monday), subtracting if 200,000, and more'm not asking for a refund of money that are lost 300,000, as I said the car had such a long time, but between now and no longer had , for if I had to buy it, expecting a refund of the admin.

besides if you see the pictures may notice my statement, the serve and what you spend and how much I rest in the bank

I hope to have a solution to this, greetings
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}} EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:50 am

Madara_Ivan wrote:
for if I had to buy it, expecting a refund of the admin.

as already stated, the above problem was dealt with and fixed on the 16th -- a refund WAS given of $250,000. Really you only lost two cars for a total of $200,000 but testyo gave you the extra $50,000 because of the inconvenience. The refunds that were issued to you were to compensate for your vehicle loss and you can buy them back if you desire.
Back to top Go down
Madara_Ivan
Management
Management
Madara_Ivan

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}} EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:57 am

chungeses pure P-waa kya yi-IoI, but as I said earlier on Monday had 500.000, which actually went back to Rebic and continued to this day, no not received my refund, and I had to buy back the vehicles with my money, without any reimbursement he received, in the end I subtracted 200,000 and I did not get any refund. -_ -

xddd, editates the message, I did not see that, xDDD

anyway the server and right now I still have no repayment
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}} EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:37 am

you were given the refund yesterday

le dieron el reembolso ayer
Back to top Go down
Madara_Ivan
Management
Management
Madara_Ivan

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}} EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:40 am

how? not understood this

aa que rapido eres Shocked

que ayer me dieron el rembolso, eso no es cierto a mi no me dieron nada de rembolso de esos vehiculos, (GTA)_LGENDARIO a él si le dieron su rembolso, el me dijo, pero a mi no me han mandado ninguno

Last edited by Madara_Ivan on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}} EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:42 am

you remember yesterday when the admin testyo joined the server and refunded you $250,000?

¿usted recuerda ayer cuando el testyo del admin ensambló el servidor y le consolidó $250.000?
Back to top Go down
Madara_Ivan
Management
Management
Madara_Ivan

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}} EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 am

pero como si ayer no me dio nada, mi estado de cuenta permanecio con 500,000 y esos son los que vi el dia de hoy, si me huviera rembolsado el dinero de los vehiculos, tuviera 800,000, pero no fue a si, entre y tenia los 500,000 que ya tenia
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}} EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:56 am

Sorry if you do not remember, but that is not my fault really. I am 100% sure that you were refunded by ULK.HotPocket yesterday although he was using the alias testyo. [gta]legendario however was refunded by ULK.HotPocket not using an alias.

Si usted no recuerda, solamente ése no lo siente mi avería realmente. Soy el 100% sure que ULK.HotPocket le consolidó personalmente ayer aunque él utilizara el testyo del alias. el legendario [gta] sin embargo fue consolidado por ULK.HotPocket no usando un alias.

EDIT:

Resolved

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}} Empty

Back to top Go down

{{Resolved}}Buy back what we had before!!{{Resolved}}
Page 1 of 1