94.23.201.99:5204
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
94.23.201.99:5204

VC:MP Pure DM

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

{{Accepted}}My Application :D{{Accepted}}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forge
Server Admin
Server Admin

{{Accepted}}My Application :D{{Accepted}} Empty
PostSubject: {{Accepted}}My Application :D{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}My Application :D{{Accepted}} EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:43 am

Name: Forge

Time Playing VCMP: 4 years and 2 or 3 months

Average Hourly Play: already 9 or 10 hours, but days festivos 12 or 13 hours Very Happy
Average Days Play: all Very Happy

Timezone: GMT -4

Why: from kick or banned, hacks, help the server, in script and in the orden in the server!

Other: my languaje is inglish and spanish, spanish is my languaje indice Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}My Application :D{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}My Application :D{{Accepted}} EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:30 am

Quote :
define the following terms as you understand them, and what they mean in relation to the administration role(what is is, what you would do about it, anything else you feel is important info in relation to admin/enforcement and game-balance... PLEASE BE AS DETAILED AS YOU CAN, MAKE EXAMPLES, WRITE AN ESSAY, THE MORE THE BETTER):

- health cheat
- speed hacks
- gravmod
- flying
- flying bug
- bugged
- high/super jump glitch
- spamming/flooding
- crouch and fire m60
- wall-glitching
- weapon.dat modification
- (crouch) glitching stubby
- drive-by
- map mods
- command abuse
- death evading
Back to top Go down
https://puredm.forumotion.com
Forge
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}My Application :D{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}My Application :D{{Accepted}} EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:10 am

Post removed...I don't want others copying or paraphrasing this information into their applications

Last edited by Admin on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ^^)
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}My Application :D{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}My Application :D{{Accepted}} EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:36 am

Accepted

Level 3

Aditional Notes: Your level may rise or lower depending on how well you do. The main reason it will start as level three is becasue:

1) you requested that level

2) some communication problems may arise :S

P.S I will update your status on the forum so you can view the Administration Section. Please read what is in there to get a better understanding of the terms.

Back to top Go down
https://puredm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {{Accepted}}My Application :D{{Accepted}}   {{Accepted}}My Application :D{{Accepted}} Empty

Back to top Go down

{{Accepted}}My Application :D{{Accepted}}
Page 1 of 1