94.23.201.99:5204
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
94.23.201.99:5204

VC:MP Pure DM

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some questions for teh admins in this Server....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lomax16

lomax16

Some questions for teh admins in this Server.... Empty
PostSubject: Some questions for teh admins in this Server....   Some questions for teh admins in this Server.... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:24 am

1- ¿how i become admin?
2- ¿how can i buy houses?
3- ¿how can i identify the people with hacks?
4- i see somebody with hack of speed and the admin not ban it whant that means ist that hack legal in that sevre??
5- ¿how i get the minigun?
6- ¿i want to sell my car can i specify the amount?
7- i change my user name of the vc-mp and can't login with my old user what thats means?

and for teh problem tetas that u se me flip the car because i dont clos ethe program called < trainer name removed> because i am creating my own server it adress is 192.168.1.100:5190 if u dont thrust me. i will not do ita gain tetas dont worry.

GOOD FORUM GUYS!!!

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 24, 2010 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
http://Habbo-creditos-al-instante.es.tl
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: Some questions for teh admins in this Server....   Some questions for teh admins in this Server.... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:43 am

1) By playing often, being able to tell cheats from lag and being trustworthy.

2) houses are expensive but you can buy them by standing in the house icon and typing !buyprop

3) It comes with time but eventually you can see the difference between hacks and lag. A good indication is if you shoot them with a type of shotgon and they fall down but don't lose health. Admins can also set their health / armour to see if they are cheating.

4) No hacks are permited. Our admins should ban them if they notice it. You can report players here at the website also.

5) Minigun is not avaliable in the server at this time.

6) Yes you can hold an auction here at the forum, or have a player use the !givecash command to send you money and then sell the car to them.

7) was that on this server? o.O
Back to top Go down
https://puredm.forumotion.com
lomax16

lomax16

PostSubject: ok   Some questions for teh admins in this Server.... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:45 am

ok
Back to top Go down
http://Habbo-creditos-al-instante.es.tl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some questions for teh admins in this Server....   Some questions for teh admins in this Server.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some questions for teh admins in this Server....
Page 1 of 1