94.23.201.99:5204
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
94.23.201.99:5204

VC:MP Pure DM

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

{{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sh0cK

{{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}} Empty
PostSubject: {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}} EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:50 am

Admin's Name: TLK.NicoArin
Date: 13st March, 2010.
Reason for reporting: Freezing me with no reason. He had a FlameThrower, so i run away and healed..He didnt quit me more HP, so I think it doesnt even matter.
EVIDENCE[Screenshots, text logs, etc.]: {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}} Nicoarinputoo
Back to top Go down
Madara_Ivan
Management
Management
Madara_Ivan

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}} EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:05 am

IoI, that's not what I expected from NicoArin, naaa, lie if you use freeze once did to itself, but ugh, long ago, IooooooI
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}} EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:38 am

yea, usually the healing delay will prevent any death evasion and as I can see in the picture you were healing when he wasn't close to you. I'll talk to NicoArin about this I suppose.
Back to top Go down
https://puredm.forumotion.com
Madara_Ivan
Management
Management
Madara_Ivan

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}} EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:59 am

Well, in my case I froze when I killed too often, I freeze because he thought I had something, but I froze froze me, bah but no problem, I gain nothing fighting with managers of those types.
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}} EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 am

do you have a screenshot and the name of the admin?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Madara_Ivan
Management
Management
Madara_Ivan

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}} EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 am

The truth, as I said no problem with that, if snapped pictures of every event that happens to me, as an example, when I lost my cars on the server, but for this kind of thing the truth there is nothing to do, of serving, if not do anything about it, no more say no to behave if those managers who do these.
Back to top Go down
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}} EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Resolved?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}}   {{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}} Empty

Back to top Go down

{{Resolved}}Reporting TLK.NicoArin{{Resolved}}
Page 1 of 1