94.23.201.99:5204
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
94.23.201.99:5204

VC:MP Pure DM

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

{{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lomax16

lomax16

{{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}} Empty
PostSubject: {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}}   {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}} EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Hi everyone!!!, Who are all of you today lets stop to talk formal i am here in this famous forum to be an:
ADMIN!!

Name: Lomax16
Time played in VC-MP: 1 1/2 Year!!! Only that i has been ausent for 3 month because a virus crashed my computer the i download VC-MP in my Father's and Sister's Laptop Ok!!
Country: Panamá (I have Good English {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}} Icon_biggrin But my first language is Spanish)
Why: I have many reason to been an Admin sooo i will put 1 of 567 Reason i will put the number 1 and 456 that is:
1- I admire Hotpoket {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}} Fresse
456- I wanna kick no BAN because when i will go to BAN i ask HotPoket...Well where i was a ok....I will kick the people that is Grav mod...Speed Hack...Hp and Armour Hack...When Inrespect HotPoket...MMMMM...I can't Remember More {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}} Icon_redface

That is the END my Friends.....
PS: HotPoket Rules!!
Back to top Go down
http://Habbo-creditos-al-instante.es.tl
[C]lub_[A]merica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}}   {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:19 am

you forgot the most important. HELPING OUT NEWBIES IN THE SERVER
Back to top Go down
kevinsito

kevinsito

PostSubject: Re: {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}}   {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 pm

O_o no plox you were banned in XE reason armour so probably you'll use the phrase "I'm admin so respect me" lol, I dont agree with you, you won't help anybody in-game you are just looking respect lomax besides being an admin is not just kick ban or ask an admin for ban you have to make effort in the server, play for the server, don't come with the phrase "you don't even play Kevinzito, because I will own you for real, seriously boy my vote is NO any suggestions from the others? if there is not any other suggestion we can deny/accept this.

After all I guess it will be denied I hate you but that ain't reason to deny you, my advice apply when you feel ready and when you get more admin skills

lomax16 wrote:

Time played in VC-MP: 1 1/2 Year!!! Only that i has been ausent for 3 month because a virus crashed my computer the i download VC-MP in my Father's and Sister's Laptop Ok!!
[/size]
silent I have been playing for more than 1 year Wink and I never seen you before, plus, you act/behave like a newbie, like when I joined for the very first time here so please be honest

Ps: Hate doesn't count here just admin judge
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}}   {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}} EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:46 am

No.
Back to top Go down
lomax16

lomax16

PostSubject: Re: {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}}   {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}} EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 am

Ok i learn that of the 20 admins in this server 40 of them dont like me!!
Back to top Go down
http://Habbo-creditos-al-instante.es.tl
HotPocket
Management
Management

PostSubject: Re: {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}}   {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}} EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 am

eeer based on your lack knowledge and usage of trainers...

Denied

Back to top Go down
https://puredm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}}   {{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}} Empty

Back to top Go down

{{Denied}}Well Well Well .... <NONE TEXT> Been Admin :D{{Denied}}
Page 1 of 1